1300 195th Street East
Minnesota , MN 55320
With the attractions of the Twin Cities combined with the outdoor activities of the great north woods, we truly have something for everyone at AJ Acres Campground in Clearwater Minnesota. You can enjoy fishing, swimming, boating, hiking, games, and more when you stay with us at our RV park near Minneapolis and St. Paul. Join us today at our lakeside park and take in the Silver Bullet Saddle Club MRA Rodeo, the July Bad Boys Car Show, and a trip to the Stearns History Museum
Book your campsite or RV site today with our handy online reservations system. Our park is set just off Interstate 94. We're located twelve miles from St. Cloud and Monticello, fifty miles from the Twin Cities, and fourteen miles from the charming town of Annandale. In nearby St. Cloud you'll find excellent museums, theme parks, and fun animals to view at the Pine Grove Zoo.
At AJ Acres Campground, our Minnesota RV park near St. Cloud, we have fantastic amenities like our in-camp petting zoo for the kids and our lake for splashing about and fishing. With its 10,000 lakes, Minnesota is well known as a boating and fishing haven, so be sure to bring your water gear and your favorite pole! Then you can start relaxing at our delightful St. Cloud RV park near the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul.
- 200 Total Sites
- 75 Sites with 30 Amp
- 25 Sites with 50 Amp
- 40' Max Campsite or RV Site Length
RV Park / Caravan Park
A-J Acres Campground
is Open May 1st - October 1st Yearly!
|Sites and Cabins||Daily Rate|
|Standard Back-in Water/Electric||$38.00|
|Standard Pull-thru Water/Electric||$38.00|
- A-J Acres Campground offers daily online reservations.
- Weekly and Monthly discount rates are available. Please call the campground for more information.
- Group discount rates are available. Please call the campgound for more information.
- All Holiday reservations require a minimum 3 night stay
- Pets are welcome at A-J Acres Campground - Free of Charge.
- A maximum of 2 pets per campsite/RV site allowed.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Please be kind to your neighbors and always clean up after your pet.
- $10 cancellation fee, A minimum of 7 days notice is required. For cancellations made less than 7 days in advance of the scheduled arrival date, no refund applies.
- Boating - Watercraft
- Scenic Driving
- Water Skiing
- Wildlife Viewing
Amenities & Services: