301 Chesterfield Road
Connecticut , CT 06333
Welcome to historic New England, the land of ocean surf, sandy beaches, and some of the most famous clam chowder in the world. When you stay with us at Aces High RV Park near Mystic Connecticut, you'll have access to activities like ocean sailing, lake fishing, hiking, biking, and bird watching. Our park is open year round, so you can enjoy fall hikes, winter cross-country skiing outings, and summer sailing expeditions when you stay at our campground in East Lyme, CT. Join us today to see what Connecticut camping is all about!
Book your campsite or RV site today with our handy online reservations system. Our charming East Lyme campground is set right off Interstate 95, making this an idea base camp for your exploration of the area. Stay with us while you plan day trips to seaside towns like Waterford, New London, and Old Saybrook. You can explore the Mystic Seaport, see the animals at the Mystic Aquarium, or catch a ball game with the Connecticut Defenders.
Aces High RV Park is near the gaming hot-spots of Foxwoods Casinoand Mohegan Sun Casino, great places to find live entertainment and fabulous dining. Marine history enthusiasts will enjoy a trip to the U.S.S. Nautilus Memorial or the U.S. Coast Guard Academy and U.S. Submarine Base. Whether you come to view the dramatic fall color, to relax on the sand, or to explore the Mystic Seaport, you'll find just what you're looking for at our Connecticut campground near New London and Waterford.
- 88 Total Sites
- 46 Pull Thru Sites
- 88 Sites with 20 Amp
- 88 Sites with 30 Amp
- 88 Sites with 50 Amp
- 100' Max Campsite or RV Site Length
RV Park / Caravan Park
Aces High RV Park is Open Year Round!
|RV CAMP SITES and CABINS||Daily
|Premium Waterfront Full Hookups||$59.00||$69.00||$371.70|
|Standard Back-in / Pull-thru Full Hookups||$54.00||$64.00||$340.20|
|Deluxe Cabin Sleeps 6||$100.00||$110.00||$600.00|
- The Campground offers daily and weekly online reservations.
- Weekly discounted rates will be calculated during the reservation process.
- Rates are based on 2 adults & 2 children - $10.00 extra adult, $2.00 extra child.
- Maximum occupany per campsite/RV site is 6 people.
- Monthly rates are available. Please call the campground for more detailed information.
- Group rates are available. Please call the campgound for more details.
- Holiday reservations require a minimum 3 night stay.
- No Discounts offered during the Holidays.
- Additional fee for Labor Day Holiday Weekend Includes 2 Meal Tickets for Saturday Barbque.
- Pets are welcome at Aces High RV Park - Free of Charge.
- A maximum of 4 pets per campsite/RV site is allowed.
- Sorry, no aggressive breed dogs allowed at the park. Please call for more infomation.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Please be kind to your neighbors and always clean up after your pets.
- No refund on a Holiday Weekend. To obtain a refund for any dates other than Holiday, cancellation must be made at least seven days prior to arrival. A credit will be issued if canceled at least 48 hours prior to arrival. Less than 48 hours will result in forfeit of deposit. All refunds are subject to 20% handling charge. Refunds will not be given due to inclement weather or after the check-in date. Any bill over 30 days due is subject to interest at the rate of 1 1/2 % per month and / or collection costs.
- Boat Rentals
- Boating - Watercraft
- Scenic Driving
- Water Skiing
Amenities & Services:
Directions from New Haven
Take I-95 north to exit 74. Go north on RT. 161 for approximately 3 miles. Aces High is located on your right.
Direction from Boston
Take I-95 south to exit 74. Go north on RT 161 for approximately 3 miles. Aces High is located on your right.
Directions from Hartford
Take RT 2 East to RT 11 toward New London. Take Exit 4 to RT 82. Turn left onto RT 82 and proceed 1 mile to light at intersection with RT 85. Turn right onto RT 85 South. Proceed approximately 4 miles on RT 85 until turn for RT 161 South. Turn onto RT 161. Aces High is located on approximately 3 miles on your left.